Thursday, September 13, 2012

A day for coffee and reflection




Today: The Star.
Reaching enlightenment through development of special talents.
In general: the light at the end of the tunnel.
More directly:  promises of unexpected help, and the realization of hopes and wishes.
The shift from Summer to Fall is upon us, most definitely.  I have been very much enjoying the cooler, drier air that blows now with intermittent autumnal bluster.  I have been keeping insomniac's hours lately, going to sleep at 2:30am, 3:47am, 6:30am...  I read and draw, ponder and write, and thereby do attempt to lure the cool arms of Morpheus to take me down in its embrace for a little.  Attempt.  Like the early days of childhood, all over again.  I also have been disinclined to eat until much later in the day.  Not good, really.  Not great for concentration, as it begins to feel as though I am eating my own head.

   I have been drawing a great deal lately, and in August was engaged to create concept art for a new film project by gotta/enk films, called META/STASIS, (http://www.gottaenkfilms.com/metastasis).  I drew nine chalk pastel/ink drawings, including the following:

design 1
Funeral.
The link for their IndieGoGo fund-raising campaign is here:  http://www.indiegogo.com/metastasis .

I acted in their first feature, The Big Bad (http://thebigbadmovie.com/) for which they have rightfully earned much acclaim.  META/STASIS promises to deliver more of the same.

Good Luck to them!


∞ ♥
"per artem facit Magiam, arte faciendi magick"

  

No comments: