Tuesday, September 25, 2012

There is no OFF position...

13. Death
An important ending that initiates great change.

   Insomnia striketh and holdeth its own against the will of the embrace of Morpheus.  I have been up since receiving a "Good night" call at 1:44am after bedding down 'round 8pm.  So, between five and six hours of sleep, leaving me somewhat rested and thus more highly susceptible to the lure of consciousness that is the Awakened Mind.  I have been up and will be up until I'm down again.

   Listening to Hildegard Von Bingen and drinking coffee.  I already ate breakfast, cheddary eggs with scallion, basil, and kale and some turkey bacon on the side.  Joey and I hang out and I leave for work an hour from now. (5:03am Eastern).  

   Beginning work upon a new play written by Edward Elefterion called Alone, adapting a novella/creative journal of that name by August Strindberg.  I will be playing the man himself.  I am excited and feeling very challenged as well.  Always a good sign.  



∞ ♥
"per artem facit Magiam, arte faciendi magick"


   

No comments: